Monday, April 12, 2010

MeiMei Design

MeiMei Design is a fresh new shop on Etsy offering handmade jewelry and custom items for any occasion.

The Designer(and operator of this Blog) is a trained Graphic artist and photographer with a love of international travel, anything tribal and steampunk.

I often interweave my passions into my works creating stunning metal neck peices, kitschy fun rings and funky t shirts. I like to think that jewelry should be unique, thats why I only create a select few of each item, using the best sensitive skin friendly metals, like silver and 10 k gold.

I am Eco friendly, using reusable bags and using recyclable supplies and if you spend over $20 in my Shop, you get free shipping!

I also do custom orders, so don't hesitate to message me and ask.






No comments:

Post a Comment